Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Martial Arts Discussion
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Angus
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, i've been doing the thinking for a week or so and i'm very sorry but i'm still extremely enraged. My bruises are yellow and fading, my mouth is no longer swollen, but my pride is still damaged and my image has suffered. I know taezee is gonna throw a major fit, and i do care cos obviously we are alike, or he was, or something. The plan remains the same - getting even.

Once i even some kind of score then maybe i'll settle down, maybe... But i'm back now, so i thought i'd let youse know.

Angus

SBN Doug
KF VIP

Styles: Kuk Sool Won

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see you getting up and around again.

Can't say I condone going out looking for revenge. Just be careful. They might be expecting you!

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep... this time they might want to finish the job.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Jack
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angus, you were outnumbered. You were under the influence of alcohol. Do try to let it go please, those two might have another twelve friends next time you walk into them with vengeance on your mind.

I suppose there's no letting it go for you, but it would be a lot better to drop the issue and get on with life.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Kickbutt
Pre-Black Belt
Pre-Black Belt

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angus....c'mon now honey, you do realize the control they now have over you don't you? I mean, look at how you've allowed them to affect you!! As said before, you were outnumbered and of course I understand your anger - however it's gonna get you killed. You need to learn to master your ego/pride...I know you realize there's more to life than your pride... however you are allowing this experience to run your life and if you truly want peaceor resolution within yourself you are looking in the wrong place...how can you blast these people for what they did to you and then plan this revenge and lower yourself to them? Sh*t Angus, I know you're better than that...you are missing out on so much life has to offer you if you allow yourself to be consumed by anger...and this will just continue on until someone gets killed - you wanna go to jail and ruin the rest of your life??? Your hard work at University....flush that down the toilet too...your parents, friends and family will be affected by your actions as well, so please sweetie don't do this to yourself - it will eat you up from the inside out. Love ya and don't want to see anything bad happen to you...

Lori

spinninggumby
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revenge is usually not healthy BUT I would somewhat support u if it were say, because they slaughtered some of your family members. However, a bruised ego and shattered pride is not a valid reason in my humble opinion. Then again, it is only your own opinion that matters in your own life.

William Parcher, 'A BEAUTIFUL MIND'
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Singularity
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad to hear you're healing. I can understand your thirst for revenge, considering the circumstances. You were outnumbered, and you did train hard for a situation like that, only for it to blow back in a way you didn't expect. However, you're Angus, master of your own emotions, I'd hope that you'd realize that this can be fuel to train and become better than the rest of the world, and to not go out seeking a hate-filled fist-fest. In the end, it's your decision, so good luck in life, I look forward to your posts in the future.

Dave

Angus
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, didn't realise anyone actually thought as much about it as the people in these replies... Heck, u guys have thought it out more than i have.

I know the dangers, but i choose not to think about them. Ignorance is bliss

Angus

ZR440
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Filipino

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2002 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bliss is right. That normally works well, unless you are one of the chairmen from Enron.

[ This Message was edited by: zr440 on 2002-02-13 09:21 ]

shotochem
Pre-Black Belt
Pre-Black Belt

Styles: Shotokan, Kempo, BJJ, Baby-Do-Jitsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2002 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angus, dont let what happened consume you.
Instead of looking to get back at them use all that fire and energy to train harder to prevent this from happening again. Remember what went wrong and do not repeat it. The trouble
is not worth it.

Take care....

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Martial Arts Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: