Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Health and Fitness
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Jack
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2001 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK this is the third time writing this message due to forgetting to put my password in so having to hit back button and finding everything erased, so be nice for I am really quite annoyed now

*deep breath*

Basically, I need someone to explain step-by-step each of the following exercises:

Pulldowns
Barbell Rows
Hack-squats
Legpresses

and also, Ken, in the workout you suggested, would lifting as much as I could stunt my growth? I really would not want that of course

Now then, other problems...

My abs are badly badly badly and I mean BADLY wrong! They are so wrong... allow me to explain. All the abs on the left are fine sized, but on the right... the top right ab is smaller and the middle right ab is bigger! It's badly wrong is there any way other than surgery or something I might be able to make this at all better?

And secondly, thanks to growing pains, my knees gets really painful when Running/Starjumps or anything using the knees so I would appreciate some good cardio exercises that dont involve use of the legs.

I am in bad bad need of help here guys
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Jack
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2001 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friendly bump up - any replies please
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

KickChick
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2001 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jack....I pm'd you!

Youre way too hard on yourself...youre young and your body will develop nicely as long as you follow a training routine that is personalized for you!...If it matters that much to you, get a PT (personal trainer)...Go to a gym....get some advice from a PT....if you can't continue to go to gym for $ reasons or time...then work out from your home. You need to have a room to call your "gym"...very important. I have all my workout stuff in one room with mirrors and stereo for much needed tunes for motivation. Decorate with training posters etc. and GO FOR IT!!!
Deby

Jack
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2001 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe my bedroom is teeny and there are no other rooms - it's so very annoying!

BlueDragon
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2001 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It won't stunt your growth. Keep heavy weights off the spine and you'll be fine.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Health and Fitness All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: