Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Martial Arts Gaming, Movies, TV, and Entertainment
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:46 pm    Post subject: You Could Buy the LaRusso House from Cobra Kai Reply with quote

Listing and pictures: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/130-Woodlawn-Dr-NE-Marietta-GA-30067/14279378_zpid/

That courtyard is super cool.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Himokiri Karate
Member of the Month
Member of the Month

Styles: Boxing, Korean Karate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: You Could Buy the LaRusso House from Cobra Kai Reply with quote

Patrick wrote:
Listing and pictures: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/130-Woodlawn-Dr-NE-Marietta-GA-30067/14279378_zpid/

That courtyard is super cool.

Since 2005 until this very moment, I told myself that if I ever got rich, I would be buying Terry Silvers home or should I say, mansion! Right now the mansion is for sale and it recently sold for 18 million. Its called the Ennis House and it has its own wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ennis_House

Regarding Daniel Larusso, I agree with the courtyard but the inside feels off. Based on the picture, it feels like short celling height and it has so many windows everywhere. Its too easy to snoop around. Of course this is my personal preference. But I just love great celling height since it makes it easier to breath.

The price is pretty darn good though. 2 and half is not bad at all. I moved back to my parents home to save money 2 years ago and they bought their house when it was under a million and now its worth 3 million and ours has 3 bedrooms and no upstairs, basements, attics or anything. Just a flat in a nice secluded part of town in one of the most expensive province in the country which is sad since my city is paradise in nature but full of angry, stressed out folks.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the house isn't exactly my style, either, but it does have some features I like. That courtyard, the pool, the windows, and the flooring especially.

It's hard though because rival, roaming teenager karate gangs seem intent on breaking those windows, so the upkeep would be substantial.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

bushido_man96
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Styles: Taekwondo, Combat Hapkido, Aikido, GRACIE, Police Krav Maga, SPEAR

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick wrote:
Yeah, the house isn't exactly my style, either, but it does have some features I like. That courtyard, the pool, the windows, and the flooring especially.

It's hard though because rival, roaming teenager karate gangs seem intent on breaking those windows, so the upkeep would be substantial.

Himokiri Karate
Member of the Month
Member of the Month

Styles: Boxing, Korean Karate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick wrote:

I kid you not I thought your going to write, because of property tax but then what I read literally made me lol

What made me wonder was, what was up with the neighbors? Do they live in a purge or something? Like no one bothered to call the cops and the noise must have been out of control.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha, yeah, that whole period of time is sort of bizarre to me, like it's such a gruesome, violent series of fights. And it's like, well, "John Kreese, what are you gonna do?!"

GojoBoggy
White Belt
White Belt

Styles: Goju Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had no idea it was filmed in Georgia

sensei8
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Styles: Shindokan Saitou-ryu [Shuri-te/Okinawa-te based]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

$2.4M??

Are there more pictures of the inside/outside??

Not that I can afford that house, but I'm a looky-loo.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can find more photos here, Bob: https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/130-Woodlawn-Dr-NE_Marietta_GA_30067_M65595-76520

sensei8
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Styles: Shindokan Saitou-ryu [Shuri-te/Okinawa-te based]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the photo link, Patrick. It's a very nice house. It's off the market now...darn. Why is there a stoned wall with a rustic gate near/or in the bathroom? Oh well.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Martial Arts Gaming, Movies, TV, and Entertainment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: