Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Health and Fitness
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Blue
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should have added and i know this sounds un-real, but certainly on the internet is the recipe for what is called like the 5000 calorie milkshake.

Blue
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well..this is one such thing but not the one i was thinking of. Years ago an offensive lineman coming out of college drank these super high calorie milkshakes .. anyway..

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/tl/gainers2500.html

I'm only posting this for the hell of it, gaining weight can be a desirable thing, but i would strongly suggest doing it in a healthy manner or even not at all. One day your metabolism will change, your excercise habits will likely change and you may be like a few of the guys i work with who decided to bulk up, gain weight and now they're more or less a couple of fat guys who's excercise habits have changed but they're eating habits have not. Ya gotta work with the hand your dealt, more than a few people have bulked up and ended up with serious injuries because the structures of their bodies could not sustain the added weight.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Health and Fitness All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6
Jump to: