Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> MMA, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Boxing, and Competitive Fighting
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

TOMMY BEE
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2001 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kirk, I think I know the fight that you are talking about that fight was on ESPN2 and was about 3 years ago at the Vanderbuilt I was the feature fight that night and one by 1 st round KO against A biker guy .
As you saw in that fight Ruben can be very dangerous as he ko'd that guy with one body shot. He is not an easy guy to fight by any means he has very good legs and some hard punches I do not know what you do not like about his style but he is somebody that any fighter should respect as he has fought for many years and fought many good opponents.
No fighter looks good all of the time and nobody has A style that will please everyone but if you can be sucessful fighting as A pro for many years you must be doing something right. And one thing that I should mention is that he is A real humble guy and A class act.
I really have never seen Craig fight but have heard some very good things about him and saw an interview with him on A mauy thai site on line site. He is the IKKC World Mauy Thai champion and he fought one of Sandy Holt's guys recently and won by A decission.
If we agree to fight as I think will happen then they will send me A video of some of his fights as I would demand and I normally send the promoter my tape to give to the fighter.
I hope that the fight happens but wright now I am focussed on my title defense on september 21 st at the WWF center in NYC.
I try to take one fight at A time as the fight in NYC is not going to be an easy one.

www.ringoffirekickboxing.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> MMA, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Boxing, and Competitive Fighting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: