Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Equipment and Gear
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

torris
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Styles: Chung Do Kwon TKD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and no, I am not advertising, just making a friendly referral.

x-women
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Styles: keichu-do

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: Equipment Reply with quote

I to have taken A kick up into my groin and the pain was like no other pain that I felt before in my life All I can say is the pain made me incompasitated and sick with just the most UNBELIEVABLE excruciating pppaaaaiiinnnnnnn I ever felt in my life I also had painfull swelling for five days too! I don't know if torris is right that men may feel as much pain as A woman when kicked into the groin But I believe that women could feel even more pain than men because it is Soooo sensitive in the groin/vulva cavity and so many nerves.And like Angelica d I to don't know why some men cannot understand that the female groin is very sensitive and A kick to this area is devastating and extreamly painfull.... period!!! And would drop A woman with one kick!!!Iknow this from experence!This makes me quite mad too!!Maybe its sexest?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Equipment and Gear All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: