Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Health and Fitness
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Jack
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-06-11 14:40, searcher wrote:
Jack, I went through the Navy BUD/S workout. I used it to prepare for my Shodan test. I had some great help from the Navy in getting information and re-inforcing my drive. I also tried to become a SEAL and came up a little short of the mark. The experience was worth it all. I still use the training to keep me and my students up to par physically. If you think stage 1 and 2 are hard remember they have stages up to level 4( it is really nasty). If you complete it all you will be in the best shape of your life. Don't ever give up it is all in your head whether or not you will keep going. Good Luck to anyone who is doing this workout.

Hey Searcher, any ideas where I could find the Stage 3 and 4 routines? And thanks for the wish of luck.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Knuth
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found week 4 of the category II to be a perfect starting place last fall during westling season. I didn't advance much beyond that because it was supplemental to practice and weightlifting.

Bud
White Belt
White Belt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone help me out i started this workout and im on week two. But i don't know what 8:30 pace means. I'm guessing it means 8 minutes and 30 second to complete it but is that per mile, or the entire two or what?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Jack
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

per mile.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Bud
White Belt
White Belt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help ill soon be starting my second week due to complications in the first and my friends joining the plan with me so i had to redo the first again...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Phantasmatic
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Styles: Goju-Ryu, Shorei-Ryu, Shuri-Ryu, Kobudo, Judo, Shin-Kage Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have my good friend Steve doing it with me as well. he is a graphic designer. If you want to see his work, go to asymm.high-6ix.org

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Health and Fitness All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6
Jump to: