Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 100, 101, 102  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

seersin
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well right now my Bengals are beautiful,It'll be nice to go 4-0,NE hasnt impressed me much,but ya never know with Brady.It's always wonderful to beat Pittsburgh,So i'm happy.

bushido_man96
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Styles: Taekwondo, Combat Hapkido, Aikido, GRACIE, Police Krav Maga, SPEAR

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Football season is here!!! Reply with quote

Oh, bother!!!

Trent Green will not be ready to play for at least another 2 weeks. If we go 0-4, I just don't know what I'll do. That punching bag will get a lot of work!

bushido_man96
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Football season is here!!! Reply with quote

Hey, hey!!! All right!! Chiefs blank the 49ers 41 to nothing!! And it was done with a lot of good defense, which has been lacking the last 5 years.

Good points: 1) Found out that Huard can throw the ball well. They opened up the offense for him some, and he did well. His numbers were very good; not great, but good. 2) Defense is on its way back. Reminds me of the Schottenheimer years. We got good pass rush, and had good coverage. We (Chiefs faithful, that is) got to see exactly what the "Cover 2" defense is supposed to do.

Bad points: 1) I read in the paper that Jarred Allen got a DUI over the weekend. I don't know what punishment (if any) the team or the league will divy out, but it looks bad for the team. 2) Larry Johnson did not look all that great this week, and it also looked like he didn't feel it; like he wasn't trying as hard. It could be just me, and I hope it is, and I am wrong. With the line in shambles, I can see where he would get frustrated. 3) All of the good things I mention above do relate to the fact that it was the 49ers. I am not trying to knock them, but they have been in a rut for the last few years, and are not a strong team at all.

Conclusion: Great week for KC, but we have to see if they can start to play like this against top tier teams as well. I am not going to get over excited, but am just going to enjoy this week, and wait for the next.

My fantasy team is doing ok, but I think I may lose yet another, as the other team has 2 more players to go, and all of mine are about done. What is worse, is I am playing my youngest brother this week.

gheinisch
KF VIP

Styles: Hon-Shin-Do - Shodan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeap! KC did good. My Falcons won as well, but they better learn to score in the red zone or they are going to be in trouble when they play the Giants. You gotta have more then field goals.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

seersin
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Bengals got Smashed,Ya never know with NE,they show up when they need to,Well My buckeyes are 5-0 after smashing Iowa state.

bushido_man96
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone wants to right of the Patriots, because they let their number one receiver get away during the off-season. I say it is no big deal, because they have a system that works, and they are great at scouting. They will fill in the wholes. They do a great job of paying the right players the right money, and knowing who they can replace, and who can fill in the blanks. Just watch....you will see!!

And they wonder who got the better deal out of that trade...they get to 1st round picks next year!! I think I know who won!

seersin
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Man,Tom Brady is so good at winning when they need to win.Well not even him winning him leading tha team,ah well everybody gets caught,we got our bye in week 5 then we got tha bucs.

bushido_man96
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Football season is here!!! Reply with quote

I was looking at my fanatay football webpage, and noticed that I am second in my division, at 2-2. Hooray!! And I did win this last week against my brother. Thank goodness Brian Westbrook didn't play for the Eagles. Also, I knew I could count on gunslinger Farve to throw at least one the defenses way. It paid off.

A sad note for me: I am a supporter of my hometown's college team, the Fort Hays State University Tigers. Unfortunately, they are 0-4, and have just moved into one of the toughest NCAA Division II conferences in the nation. But, I am a fan, and I will continue to support them in their efforts.

bushido_man96
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, we got the Cardnals at Arizona this Sunday. I think the smaller, more athletic defensive line for KC may be able to give Matt Leinert some fits. I hope the Chiefs get the newbie "rookizised." I watched them do it to Ryan Leaf many years ago, and it could happen again!!

We shall see......

Also monitoring Larry Johnson's season. So far, not as impressive as last year, but when you lose two pro bowl blockers in Willie Roaf and Tony Richardson, the dropoff isn't as bad as it could be.

Now, we also have to see how Damon Huard keeps it together. No interceptions last week, but we'll see this week.

niel0092
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Styles: Kali, TKD, judo (formerly)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually going to the Vikings game this week. Cant wait to beat the tar outta Detroit!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 100, 101, 102  Next
Page 5 of 102
Jump to: