Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Health and Fitness
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.
Author Message

DWx
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Joined: 17 Jan 2007
Posts: 6418
Location: UK
Styles: Tae Kwon Do & Yang family Tai Chi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personal goal? Stop eating and start moving. Currently doing a great impression of a bear getting ready to hibernate. The struggle of home working (easy access to the fridge) and no exercise is ruining me.
_________________
"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Alan Armstrong
Black Belt
Black Belt

Joined: 28 Feb 2016
Posts: 2466


PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DWx wrote:
Personal goal? Stop eating and start moving. Currently doing a great impression of a bear getting ready to hibernate. The struggle of home working (easy access to the fridge) and no exercise is ruining me.
You might want to put a note inside your refrigerator that reads.

Are you hungry or bored?

Have a Merry Hibernation DWx
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

bushido_man96
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Joined: 31 Mar 2006
Posts: 28921
Location: Hays, KS
Styles: Taekwondo, Combat Hapkido, Aikido, GRACIE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not a bad idea....
_________________
www.haysgym.com
http://www.sunyis.com/
www.aikidoofnorthwestkansas.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

sensei8
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Joined: 23 Feb 2008
Posts: 15424
Location: Houston, TX
Styles: Shindokan Saitou-ryu [Shuri-te/Okinawa-te based]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alan Armstrong wrote:
DWx wrote:
Personal goal? Stop eating and start moving. Currently doing a great impression of a bear getting ready to hibernate. The struggle of home working (easy access to the fridge) and no exercise is ruining me.
You might want to put a note inside your refrigerator that reads.

Are you hungry or bored?

Have a Merry Hibernation DWx

But I know how to ignore my own note hanging in the frig, if need be.



_________________
**Proof is on the floor!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Alan Armstrong
Black Belt
Black Belt

Joined: 28 Feb 2016
Posts: 2466


PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confucius he say - when man at home in self isolation also need social distancing from refrigerator.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

DWx
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Joined: 17 Jan 2007
Posts: 6418
Location: UK
Styles: Tae Kwon Do & Yang family Tai Chi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sensei8 wrote:
Alan Armstrong wrote:
DWx wrote:
Personal goal? Stop eating and start moving. Currently doing a great impression of a bear getting ready to hibernate. The struggle of home working (easy access to the fridge) and no exercise is ruining me.
You might want to put a note inside your refrigerator that reads.

Are you hungry or bored?

Have a Merry Hibernation DWx

But I know how to ignore my own note hanging in the frig, if need be.



Oh yeah it's totally ignore it. Just like I ignored all the healthy snacks I buy and go straight for the chocolate.
_________________
"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

bushido_man96
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Joined: 31 Mar 2006
Posts: 28921
Location: Hays, KS
Styles: Taekwondo, Combat Hapkido, Aikido, GRACIE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, chocolate is good for you! Lowers blood pressure....
_________________
www.haysgym.com
http://www.sunyis.com/
www.aikidoofnorthwestkansas.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

sensei8
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Joined: 23 Feb 2008
Posts: 15424
Location: Houston, TX
Styles: Shindokan Saitou-ryu [Shuri-te/Okinawa-te based]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushido_man96 wrote:
Hey, chocolate is good for you! Lowers blood pressure....

...and increases ones waist line.



_________________
**Proof is on the floor!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

scohen0300
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Joined: 09 Feb 2016
Posts: 169
Location: It varies
Styles: Matsubayashi Shorin Ryu, Muay Thai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last few posts have me laughing.

Current goal, Iím always thinking about how I want to lose some weight. I plan things and buy things but my eating habits are just too out of control!

Another goal is getting to the dojo as often as I can
_________________
ē
Instagram: shinobi_sean
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

bushido_man96
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Joined: 31 Mar 2006
Posts: 28921
Location: Hays, KS
Styles: Taekwondo, Combat Hapkido, Aikido, GRACIE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scohen0300 wrote:
The last few posts have me laughing.

Current goal, Iím always thinking about how I want to lose some weight. I plan things and buy things but my eating habits are just too out of control!

Another goal is getting to the dojo as often as I can
I cut salt out of my diet, and cook everything I eat myself, at home, now. I've lost 30 lbs.
_________________
www.haysgym.com
http://www.sunyis.com/
www.aikidoofnorthwestkansas.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Health and Fitness All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


< Advertising - Contact - Disclosure Policy - Staff - User Guidelines >